Minnie Dlamini on her brother’s death So Sad

Minnie Dlamini is picking up the pieces after losing her brother Khosini Dlamini
Khosini passed away in September from a raptured brain aneurysm. He spent 23 days in ICU and Minnie’s family and friends have been by her side throughout the ordeal.

The 29-year-old has returned to work and was spotted on set of her Supersport show, Homeground. Back on my ish. So great being back on the show #Homeground. I missed you guys,” she wrote on Instagram.

While her return to TV was a smooth one, Minnie had a sad encounter while attending her first event following Khosini’s death. I went to an event last night & someone asked me how I’m doing, I answer honestly that I’m ready for the year to be over, I’m not ok just keeping up appearances mate to mate. 5mins later he comes back & says are you sure you want that to be your quote on your brother’s passing?” she tweeted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 killer back-view Pictures of Lethabo Molotsi will melt your heart

Trending Pics of Mzansi Actress,Natasha Thahane on Instagram

Skeem Saam's Cedric Fourie: I was told I wasn't black enough